July 2020 Newsletter
Thu Jul 30 2020 23:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Our updates, reminders, dates for the diary and news of what we have been up to!
As more things are starting to ease now in the COVID-19 pandemic, the government have released more guidance for early years. As a result of this we are able to open more of our rooms again and go back to opening 5 days a week. Therefore if you would like to now change the hours or days your child attends from September please let us know and we can arrange this for you.
If you access any funded hours and would like to change these from term time only to all year round or vice versa, please let us know.
Dates for your diary…
- 11th August: Sports Day!
- 27th August: All Parental Declarations for funding need to be signed
- 31st August: Summer Bank Holiday
- Please provide a bag with spare clothes, sun cream and a sunhat in for your child to keep at nursery for the time being
- Those who are in receipt of the 30 hours funding, the codes need to be validated by the end of August
- Parental declarations for all funding need to be signed for the Autumn Term.
- Invoices are to be paid by 10th of each month.
What have we been up to…
- Planting sunflowers and watering them to help them grow!
- Messy fun with paint, sand, ink, gloop, shredded paper and much more!
- Lots of outdoor play and learning in the secret garden and big play area!
- Using our soft play and physical development resources for balancing and climbing!
- If you have any unwanted children’s clothes, we would be very grateful of them to help towards our spare clothes collection.
- We are also looking for junk modelling resources, if you have any cardboard boxes, egg boxes, plastic pots, kitchen roll tubes etc please save them as pass them on to us so we can have lots of fun making things!