June 2020 Newsletter
Mon Jun 29 2020 23:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Our updates, reminders, dates for the diary and news on the last couple of weeks since we reopened!
Firstly I would like to thank all of our parents for their continued support during this time and we have enjoyed seeing all of you again! We have had lots of fun playing outside, having a picnic as well as getting messy with our individual painting, gloop trays and playdough.
- Invoices are to be paid by 10th of each month
- Please inform us of the changes to any hours and days for your child in advance
- Feedback for our website would be greatly appreciated
As you are aware we offer the think2 and 15&30 hour extended funding for eligible 2,3&4 year olds, if you are in receipt of this and would like to change your preferences for this or if you are unsure of eligibility then please let us know and we can support you with this.
What are we looking forward to...
- Arranging a small sports day for all of our children to join in together (hopefully the weather will stay nice for us!)
- Planting and more play and exploring of the outdoor areas
- Getting more creative and exploratory with various materials and resources