October 2020 Newsletter
Fri Oct 30 2020 00:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Updates and what we have been up to during October with all things Autumn and Halloween!
What a busy autumn and Halloween filled month we have had, lots of playing, learning and making friendships. Thank you for the wonderful collection of junk modelling, jars and spare clothes we have collected, they are all very useful to our nursery day and if you have more we will be happy to take them off your hands.
Christmas is coming…
As you are aware, we are closed for 1 week at Christmas. I will shortly be reviewing the dates for this and will send out a letter to all, detailing the closure.
Also if you have any requirements for Christmas week please let me know!
What have we been up to…
- All things Halloween!
- Fire safety activities
- Celebrating world space week
- Doing the weekly food shop
- A trip to the library
- A mini movers taster session
- Shapes, colours and numbers
- Autumn crafts; light jars, hedgehogs, sensory trays and more!
Another ask from the staff…
- If you have any empty yoghurt pots please can we have them, they make excellent glue pots!
- We are wanting to make an igloo out of milk bottles. We are asking if you have any empty milk bottles, please rinse them out and bring them to us.
- All Christmas card/personalised gift orders need to be in by Monday 2nd November
- Children in need week sponsorship money and forms to be back by the 16th November
- Please ensure your child has enough spare clothes for messy play etc
- Invoices are to be paid by 10th of each month.
Dates for your diary…
- 5th November – Bonfire Night
- 5th November – Mini Movers session starts
- 9th-13th November – Children in Need Week
- 9th-20th November – Anti-Bullying Week
- 11th November – Remembrance Day
- 13th November – Kindness Day
- 14th November – Diwali
- 16th-22nd November – Road Safety Week
- 20th November – World Children’s Day